- 'Chaitan' the life-force is always moving and active, but 'jara'
is immovable and inactive.
- The mind, intelligence and false ego are jara but with the connection
of chaitan we see it as chaitan.
- By the light of chaitan, the jara is moving.
- The atma is really what is active. It is very bright consciousness.
- Scientists have discovered many tiny things such as atoms, protons,
electrons, DNA, RNA, but they do not know everything.
- But the Scriptures have already described the jiva, the soul,
to be 10,000th the size of a tip of hair.
- Jagadish Bose proved with instruments that trees have life --
willing, feeling and thinking. Here in Bengal we have a sensitive,
- The scientists now have cloned a sheep, Dolly.
- We must believe our Scriptures and our masters.
- When there are discussions about how the creation happened,
the answer always comes back to the Vedic teachings.
17 minutes, 3.9 MB mp3 audio
N.B. To download files (audio, video, QuickTime slides, or any linked file on our websites) to your computer: right-click on the link (or control-click on a Mac) then click on 'Download Link' or 'Save Link As...' or 'Save Target As...' or similar wording.